In addition to the complexities and changing priorities that occur over a lifetime, a financial plan also is affected by fluctuating economic conditions, taxes and inheritance laws. We have the expertise to thoughtfully design a plan with your circumstances in mind, helping you develop a long-term financial strategy for your individual needs. As financial advisors with Raymond James, we possess the necessary tools to guide you through every step of the financial planning process, including:
- Helping you define specific financial goals by reviewing your financial situation in depth, taking into account your income, assets and liabilities, current portfolio, risk tolerance and investment time horizon.
- Offering you flexible account options, including traditional investment accounts or a variety of fee-based alternatives that feature quarterly fees and low or no transaction costs.
- Helping with the paperwork that often accompanies investing.
- Accessing and evaluating up-to-the-minute market data, research reports and other economic and financial information.
- Using computer-generated models to show you how asset allocation and investment diversification may enhance your portfolio, as well as how much time you may need to accumulate a specific amount of money for retirement and other purposes.
- Offering you a variety of investment alternatives and services to help meet your needs – including retirement, education, tax and estate planning, stocks, bonds, load and no-load mutual funds, CDs, insurance, annuities, trust services, asset management and banking services.
- Working with your other professional advisors, such as attorneys and tax specialists, to help ensure coordination in all areas of your financial life.
- Meeting with you on a regular basis to evaluate the performance of your investments and to make sure they’re in line with your goals.